Each project begins with an initial consultation to establish aims and objectives and determine boundaries such as cost and time restraints.
A Project Framework is formulated, defining a strategy for each stage of the project, and setting out the scope of work required.
The work content of each project depends on individual needs, but can include the following:
- Design detailing, development and specification
- Identification of manufacturing, site work and installation resources
- Cost procurement and appointment of contractors and suppliers
- Local authority approvals - Planning Permission, Advertisement Consent, Building Regulations approval, Listed Building Consent
- Cost control and reporting
- Site work monitoring, progress meetings and completion inspection